Be warm, dry, and unbound.
Tromping around outdoors when the temps drop and the snow falls and everyone else is huddles inside can be wickedly satisfying, something you'll discover with the Bogs Classic High Stargazer Boot. 100% waterproof and comfort rated to -40 degrees, this boot is a winter beast; and with its moisture-wicking and odor-fighting liner, non-marking and self-cleaning sole, and stretchy inner bootie, it will bust you out in classy comfort.
- Waterproof Neo-Tech 7mm insulation ensures toasty toes, even in snowy, subzero conditions
- Four-way stretch inner bootie provides über-comfortable movement
- Waterproof rubber upper means heavy precipitation won't rain on your parade
- Max-Wick lining draws moisture away from skin, so you stay dry as a bone
- Non-marking and self-cleaning rubber sole means fuss-free, low maintenance
- Aegis antimicrobial insole provides protection against odor
- -40F comfort rating, which spells W-A-R-M
- Wide pull-on handles make for quick and easy readiness
Share your thoughts
Women's Classic Technology
Bogs Classic High Stargazer Boot
Love, Love, Love
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love these boots. I would wear them 24/7, they are that comfortable. I own a small horse stable and I am on my feet working and moving several hours a day. My feet don't get tired or sore. They stay nice a dry, even in warmer temperatures. This morning we woke up to 4 inches of snow and I put thicker socks on and slipped into my fancy bogs. My toes stayed perfectly warm. I cannot recommend these enough! Not only are they stylish, they are easy to keep clean!
WARM clown boots
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I am a 9.5, and neither a 9 or a 10 worked for me. These boots are clunky and large, but very warm. I wish i had a size that fit these boots, but i do not and so i returned them. Oh, and be forewarned, BOGS have a very slippery silicone (or something else greasy) coating over them when you first get them. If you walk on a tile or wood surface, it goes on the floor. Now my wood floors are very slippery and my son has fallen a few times ;(