The snow gods don't want your on-mountain sacrifice.
The Atomic Xeed Ritual Helmet puts the kabosh on further cranial damage, because sacrificing brain cells pleases no one—it only makes you dumb. The Ritual is strong and light and has all-over venting. It's a no-brainer.
- Hybrid construction (hard shell and hard foam) finds the right mix of light weight and strength
- Use the Adjustable Venting slider in back to open the vents on bluebird days and close them when the clouds roll in
- A removable, washable liner means you can go without it in warmer weather or ride hard all day and start fresh the next
- Adaptive Fit System makes fine fit on-the-go a cinch
- Removable ear pads for mild or social days