A women-specific boot with a natural shape for all-day hiking excursions.
Lace up the Asolo Women's Yuma Waterproof Hiking Boot and do one final daypack check. Thanks to the Yuma's waterproof membrane and water-resistant suede upper, you know you're in good hands even if Mother Nature drops a little rain during your day-long hike. Plus, its anatomically-shaped women-specific last and natural boot design ensure a solid, comfortable, and supportive boot you can rely on while you hike up steep, techy terrain or cross dried-up waterways.
- Water-resistant suede upper and a waterproof membrane shed moisture from light rain, muddy pathways, and snow-covered trails
- Boot design's natural shape mirrors the foot so the lower part of the last cradles and supports the foot while the heel shape improves comfort
- Anatomically shaped women-specific last pays special attention to a woman's forefoot, instep, heel shape, and heel height for a perfectly sculpted fit that's natural and comfortable
- Quick-lace hooks and lace system offer a comfortable, custom fit
- Breathable, moisture-wicking synthetic lining ensures your foot isn't a clammy mess after an all-day hike in the woods
- Molded EVA midsole and Asoflex natural flex technology provide cushioning, support, and all-day hiking comfort
- Vibram rubber outsole offer solid traction on rocky, sketchy, or hardpack terrain
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The first day I wore these boots I had them on for about eight hours straight and they were comfortable the whole time. I went hiking, fishing, and wore them in the car. I haven't tested them in water yet, but I'm sure they'll perform great. They are a great height for walking through brush, didn't chaff at all, and seem to have adequate ankle and foot support. I really like how flexible the sole is compared to other more heavy duty boots (main reason I bought them). I wore them with these FITS socks (http://fitssock.com/products/cat-hiking/fitstrail.html) and loved both products. I normally wear a 6, ordered a 6, and am pleased with how they fit. They seemed a little big at first, but with socks on they were okay and gave my toes enough room to move around without feeling too big. My heel didn't slip at all, so I think the size was okay. Probably could go down a half size if needed.