A classic, upgraded.
The Anon Women's Aera Helmet features a classic design with modern updates to keep your dome completely comfortable and safe. Features like the long-haired fleece lining that won't pull your hair, a ventilated channel through the goggles, and the StrapStash removable foam and ear pads ensure a comfy ride. The Endura-Shell ABS construction has a two-piece construction with injection-molded ABS for long-lasting durability. The Aera also features audio compatibility with Skullcandy's Soundby speakers.
- Endura-Shell ABS construction
- StrapStash removable foam and ear pads
- Lined in long-haired fleece
- Goggle ventilation channel
- Removable goggle clip
- Skullcandy Soundby audio compatible
- Item #ANO000S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this for my wife as I have a Blitz. She really happy with it, and it looks more stylish on her, as she wears a small, unlike my big xl head.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love the look and feel of this helmet. All helmets make you look goofy but this one has a much better look to it. First time ever using a helmet-grew up in the era where helmets weren't available. Here's to protecting my brain.