- Detail Images
Lightweight and protective from fall to spring.
The Alps Mountaineering Mystique 1.0 Tent is lightweight for backpackers and protective for three-season camping. Alps Mountaineering built this non-freestanding tent's walls out of mesh for ventilation, the fly out of polyester for UV-protection, and the floor out of PU-coated polyester for abrasion- and water-resistance. Two 7000-series aluminum poles provide an ample amount of head space as well as a quick and simple setup, and one vestibule gives you plenty of space for your gear. Alps Mountaineering also included aluminum stakes, guy lines, and internal mesh storage pockets for your convenience.
- Mesh walls, polyester fly
- Polyester floor with PU coating
- 7000-series aluminum poles
- One door, one vestibule
- Three pounds, four ounces: superlight
- Aluminum stakes, guy lines, and mesh storage pocket included