A new wave of zoot suit.
Don't be fooled by the Women's Wahine 1 Full Wetsuit's status as one of the more affordable wetsuits in Zoot's line—this suit boasts a heap of features gears towards performance in the water. Its durable Yamamoto #38 neoprene construction makes it the perfect choice for self-supported triathletes who still need some cash left over to cover training kit and entry fees for the local race series.
However, just because it appeals to price-conscious triathletes doesn't mean it sacrifices much in the way of swimming performance. You'll find a variety of Zoot's signature design features, such as GLIDEflex grooved chest panels for greater lung expansion, as well as an SCS hydrodynamic finish along the chest and thighs for a slippery profile in the water. Another standout feature are AQUAlift buoyancy panels, which raise your hips in the water for an optimal swim position and greater efficiency when the clock's counting against you.
- An excellent performance-to-price triathlon wetsuit
- Yamamoto #38 neoprene for durability and value
- Hydrophobic nylon lining for thermal comfort
- GLIDEflex grooved panels for lung expansion
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels optimize efficiency
- SCS hydrodynamic finish reduces friction
- DORSALflex rear zipper maximizes stretch
- SCS double neck closure is watertight
- Item #ZOT004K