Ultra Liner Short
When you're heading out for a full day on the trail, the last thing you want to worry about is uncomfortable chafing and sore bits from your favorite pair of un-lined baggy shorts. Keep your baggy style and add some enduring comfort in the saddle with the ZOIC Ultra Liner. Made from stretchy yet supportive spandex mesh, these shorts hide unobtrusively under your outer shorts to wick moisture away in a snap, while also smoothing out painful chatter.
- Stretchy, supportive liner short for trail days
- Slim fit is ideal for sliding under your baggies
- Cytech chamois cushions and moves with you
- Microfiber top of chamois boosts breathability
- Multi-density foam takes the sting out of trail chatter
- Elastic at waist and cuffs lock hems in place without pinch
- Item #ZOIZ14O
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Cytech Elastic Interface
- 1 Quick Draw
- brushed elastic
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2021
Done with Zoic
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 240 lbs
Finally done with Zoic. They keep changing the fit and material of their liners to give you less and charge you the same if not more. I own 2 pairs of these, and stupid me for thinking the exact same model would fit the exact same way as the ones I already own. Not only are the new shorts are a good 2" shorter, but the rise is lower and they don't feel as stretchy so they probably used less spandex material. I used to be a big Zoic fan of their shorts and liners, but I'll need to look elsewhere since they keep changing their fit, the material, and the integrity of their products. If I hadn't used the shorts already, I'd for sure return them.