When you're heading out for a full day on the trail, the last thing you want to worry about is uncomfortable chafing and sore bits from your favorite pair of un-lined baggy shorts. Keep your baggy style and add some enduring comfort in the saddle with the ZOIC Men's Ultra Liner Shorts. Made from stretchy yet supportive spandex mesh, these shorts hide unobtrusively under your outer shorts to wick moisture away in a snap.
The Ultra Liner Shorts feature a Cytech Elastic Interface chamois, with four-way stretch to move comfortably with you and multi-thickness foam that provides needed padding without adding unnecessary bulk. Soft elastic at the waist and leg hems holds everything in place without pinching so you can focus on the trail obstacles ahead.
- Stretchy, supportive liner short for trail days
- Slim fit is ideal for sliding under your baggies
- Cytech chamois cushions and moves with you
- Microfiber top of chamois boosts breathability
- Multi-density foam takes the sting out of trail chatter
- Elastic at waist and cuffs lock hems in place without pinch
- Item #ZOI002C
- Q & A
Out of place
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
This would have been my fourth liner from ZOIC but my first Ultra. The pad felt like an improvement over the Essential liner. However, the pad was stitched so far back and high up in the rear that there was nothing under my sit bones. I sampled it on a road bike and a trail bike and in both cases the pad was way too far back. Probably just poor placement of then pad in the liner and poor quality control.