Ultra Impact Liner Short
Extending the riding comfort from the base level Impact Liner, the Zoic Ultra Impact Liner last up to four hours in the saddle per ride. As an independent liner short, it’s clutch when you don’t want to be tied to a particular style of outer short/liner combo. And the Zoic Ultra Impact Liners transitions well from Zoic outer shorts or another favorite pair. The thighs and hips are protected with identical padding compared to the base level Impact.
- Confidence boosting liner shorts for mountain biking
- Breathable synthetic fabrics keep it cool on hot sessions
- Thigh and hip padding absorb hits to common impact areas
- Integrated chamois works well for pedaling back to the top
- Ideal for rides lasting under four hours
- Item #ZOIZ14N
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Zoic Ultra (Cytech Elastic Interface four-way stretch high-density moisture-wicking foam)
- brushed elastic waistband with tagless labels
- spandex mesh construction
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?