Casual trail vibes.
You've got a full day of trail riding ahead followed by a mad dash to family dinner after squeezing in that last lap of chasing the sun, so you grab your Zoic Preston shorts and head out the door. Blending casual styling that won't offend your parents with the functionality to handle all manner of terrain, the Preston means more time on the trail and less time sifting through your closet for another change of clothes.
Made from lightweight fabrics, these shorts breathe easy and wick moisture away to keep you cool and dry. Inside, Zoic includes its Essential Liner and Comfort chamois that cushions against impacts and reduces vibrations in the saddle. This liner is also fully removeable, allowing you to stay comfortable during the ride and then transition seamlessly to chamois-free dinner table conversation.
- A casually styled trail short that doesn't skimp on function
- Light, stretchy fabric allows freedom of movement
- Integrated mesh paneling promotes cooling airflow
- A quartet of pockets carries essentials
- Traditional waistband with belt loops for security
- Relaxed fit and knee-length inseams leave room for knee pads
- Item #ZOI005M
- Q & A
Great fit in 3XL!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 3XL
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 310lbs
It's often tough finding shorts that fit my waste (size 38) but that I can still fit my butt and thighs into. I have an athletic build, so I usually have to size up to get into most shorts. These 3XL are a little loose in the waste, but there is a drawstring in them that I can use to cinch the waste in. They are very comfortable, and still allow plenty of movement when pedaling and manuevering around the saddle. I'd definitely recommend them!