Navaeh 7 Novelty Short
Zoic is a brand that never seems to shy away from the fun side of the ride and the Naveah 7 Novelty Shorts prove it. These fun and funky shorts add a hefty dose of personality to your getup, with bold patterns and prints that go far beyond boring solid colors. But don't let their playful demeanor fool you, just because the Naveah Novelty shorts don't look like they take themselves too seriously doesn't mean they can't perform. They are built to be tough on the trail, with a blend of polyester and spandex that actively wicks away perspiration, and stretches to move with you on the bike. A 7-inch inseam gives just enough coverage, while still letting your legs see some sun above the knee, and hook-and-loop adjustable tabs allow you to dial in the perfect fit up top.
- Fun shorts to add personality to your trail rides
- Colorful prints and pattern brighten up dusty dirt days
- Polyester-spandex blend wicks, dries quickly, and stretches
- 7-inch inseam lets your legs see some sun above the knee
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs let you secure the perfect fit
- Keep your essentials close by with two zippered pockets
- Item #ZOI00AY
- [grey micro] 86% polyester, 14% spandex, [polka dots, black multi] 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- 2 zippered hand
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 16, 2020
Zoic is awesome
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These are my daughters first pair of riding shorts, she loves them. We rode just after getting these in the post and everything was great..fit, function, etc.