Navaeh 7 Short
The Zoic Women's Navaeh 7in Shorts are worn on trails across the globe, and that's because they're the quintessential trail shorts in Zoic's line. With a name that's almost heaven spelled backwards, it's no surprise that these baggies draw acclaim for buttery-soft, flexible fabric. Breathable, lightweight performance makes the hot rides a little easier to handle, and the 7-inch inseam is neither overly baggy, nor is it too short, striking just the right balance between pedaling mobility and optimal coverage on the trail.
Not only are the Navaehs Zoic's most popular trail shorts, but they're dialed with a slew of functional features for storing all your trail needs and preventing irritation. Six pockets give you ample space for trail snacks, smartphones, and multi-tools, complete with cord routing for jamming out on the trail. Locking zipper pulls prevent these pockets from dumping out the minute you plunge into a rocky section of trail. Other key features include a stitchless hem that prevents scratchiness, as well as an inseam gusset for unrestricted pedaling.
- Versatile baggies for hot trail rides
- Poly-blend fabric offers breathable stretch performance
- Gusset design delivers optimal range of motion
- Plenty of pockets stash your trail necessities
- Stitchless,tagless hem prevents chaffing and irritation
- Hook-and-loop tabs offer an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Item #ZOI00A2
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Removable Liner
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear
- adjustable, double-snap closure
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 5, 2020
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 135 lbs
The cut of the short doesn’t fit me. It bunches in the front crotch area. I ordered a medium and a small might have fit better. Paying return postage is why I’m not ordering again.
November 8, 2018
Favorite Mtb Short
- I've put it through the wringer
These are my faves for mtb rides. I do mostly cross-country rides, and this length and fit is perfect. I have 2 pairs now and will keep buying as long as they don't change a thing!