Impact Liner Shorts
Independent liner shorts are clutch when you don’t want to be tied to a particular style of outer short/liner combo, and the Zoic Impact Liners transition well from Zoic outer shorts or another favorite pair. The enhanced padding on the thighs and hips boosts confidence to build your off-road skills, while also protecting areas that are most likely to take a hit during a fall. The integrated chamois cushions the small bumps and helps extend the comfort for up to two hours.
- Confidence boosting liner shorts for mountain biking
- Breathable synthetic fabrics keep it cool on hot sessions
- Thigh and hip padding absorb hits to common impact areas
- Integrated chamois works well for pedaling back to the top
- Ideal for rides lasting under two hours
- Item #ZOIZ13O
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Zoic Comfort Pad with ZO-Wick moisture management
- brushed elastic waistband
- mesh fabric
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?