Select a Size
Select a Color
Ether Ripstop Short
The Zoic Men's Ether Ripstop Short is ready for hundreds, if not thousands of miles off extensive trail riding with its newly introduced Fleetwood fabric, which is comprised of durable ripstop material with free-flexing stretch that brilliantly conforms to every pedal stroke. Zoic uses an elasticized waistband with side adjusters to get the fit just right, as to avoid it from slipping or migrating as you ride spiritedly down the trail.
Not only is it insanely durable and stretchy, but it fits just right for your everyday trail rider seeking a pair of baggies that's not overly loose, nor too tight and restrictive for wild descents and all-day pedalfests alike. It'll effortlessly wear over your favorite liner shorts, allowing you to customize the padding and support underneath. Additionally, you'll find Air Flow mesh ventilation to prevent overheating on long uphill slogs in summertime, as well as a variety of zippered pockets for carrying all your snacks and electronics on the trail.
- Durable shorts for trail riders getting after it
- Fleetwood fabric is reliably tough and flexible
- Fusion inseam gusset promotes full range of motion
- Elasticized rear waistband with side adjusters
- Air Flow mesh panels prevent overheating issues
- Zippered cargo pockets for carrying essentials
- Tech Pocket fits an average size smartphone
- Locking zipper pulls won't open accidentally
- Item #ZOI008Y
- Responsible Collection
- [shell] 63% nylon, 24% recycled polyester, 13% spandex
- 2 hand, 2 zippered cargo, 1 Tech Pocket (fits a smartphone), 1 zippered rear
- elasticized rear waistband, side-adjuster tabs
- Air Flow mesh ventilation
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?