sale $65.97 - $109.95
Built to perform on race day, the Zoic Men's Ether One Shorts with Essential Liner offer the comfort and functionality you need for long, demanding days in the saddle. Made from innovative SuperLight fabric, the shell lets you ride with an unrestricted range of motion and quick-drying, lightweight comfort, while Air Flow mesh panels keep cool air circulating through on hotter rides. Adjuster waist tabs lock down an exact, snug fit that won't budge, and the snap and zip fly closure lets you take a bathroom break in a pinch.
Zoic paired the Ether One with their Essential Liner, which they wear-tested through 2000 miles of riding over 46 days in India with outstanding results, so it goes without saying that it'll perform out on your local loop. Unlike gels that can bunch and bulge, this liner employs molded foam to deliver consistent support where you need it most, while the ZO-Wick tech wicks moisture from your skin to keep you dry after busting your hump up a technical climb. Reverse stitching places seams away from your body to keep chafing to a minimum, while the tagless label eliminates irritation that would otherwise drive you nuts.
- Ride hard and fast with total comfort and plush support
- Light, stretchy fabric breathes well and moves as you do
- Liner has foam chamois and ZO-Wick for cushioned, wicking comfort
- Elasticized waistband with hook-and-loop tabs customize the fit
- Multiple zippered pockets stash your on-bike essentials
- Reverse stitching on liner prevents painful chafing
- Item #ZOI009I
[shell] SuperLight (87% polyester, 13% spandex), [liner] 95% polyester, 5% spandex
yes, ZOIC Comfort Multi-level foam pad
2 hand, 2 side zip
Air Flow panels
cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail