Select a Size
Select a Color
Prime to ride.
It's going to be difficult to get your little dude hooked on trail riding if he's constantly pulling up his shorts or experiencing restriction with every pedal stroke. Realizing this, Zoic designed the Ether Jr Camo Bike Short to brilliantly conform to his every move while he's learning the basics of cruising over rock gardens and dodging tight obstacles on the trail. Not only is this short functional on the trail, but it looks pretty darn sweet as well, which is half of the battle when getting your kids to enjoy something as physically exhausting as mountain biking.
Constructed of a lightweight, stretchy fabric, the Ether Jr Camo Bike Short won't bunch up or restriction pedaling motion when he's following close behind on a long climb or learning to pump along rolling section of trail. Its elasticized waistband and side adjusters provide a secure, non-slip fit, even as he grows throughout the riding season. Additionally, you'll find Zoic's signature Fusion inseam gusset for greater range of motion, plus zippered cargo pockets for storing trail snacks and everyday riding accessories.
- Gets your little dude ripping trails in flexible comfort
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric is tough and insanely flexible
- Air Flow mesh ventilation prevents overheating in summer
- Fusion gusset maximizes range of motion while pedaling
- Zippered cargo pockets for stashing snacks on the trail
- Headphone routing from pocket for listening to music
- Adjustable waist accommodates rapidly growing kids
- Slides over a padded liner short (not included)
- Item #ZOI00AK
- [shell] 95% polyester, 5% spandex, [gusset] 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- 8.75 in
- 2 zippered cargo (headphone routing for media players)
- elasticized rear waistband, hook-and-loop adjusters
- Air Flow mesh ventilation
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 13, 2018
great kids gear
- I've used it several times
bought for my son but he's really liked them. just owns a couple pair of baggies now but rides these all the time. have yet to put enough time in them to see how the quality is but so far no issues. Fit is pretty try to size and easy to adjust quite a bit. I would recommend if you're looking for a baggie for your younger ones.
August 14, 2020
Do these come with a padded liner?