Select a Size
Select a Color
Ether 14 Short
Whether you're a rider with longer legs, or you simply prefer mountain bike shorts with a bit of extra coverage, the Zoic Ether 14 Shorts are certainly worth a look. The 14in inseam is two inches longer than the standard Ether, and features a slimmer cut that fits about 1/2 size smaller. The DuraFlex fabric remains the same, providing ample stretch so you can move freely on the bike, along with a high level of abrasion resistance for rough, overgrown trails.
- Durable mountain bike shorts with a longer 14in inseam
- Great for long-legged riders or those wanting more coverage
- Longer length eliminates the dreaded "knee pad gap"
- Fabric provides comfortable stretch and great durability
- Inseam gusset enhances mobility and prevents seat hang-ups
- Stay cool with mesh ventilation at rear waistband and legs
- Six pockets for carrying all your trail essentials
- UPF 50+ protection for those scorching summer rides
- Item #ZOI00B1
- [face fabric] DuraFlex (95% polyester, 5% spandex), [gusset] Fusion (87% nylon, 13% spandex)
- slim (fits 1/2 size smaller than standard Ether short)
- 2 hand, 3 zippered cargo, 1 zippered rear
- tagless elastic back waistband with hook-and-loop side adjuster tabs, zippered fly with snap closure
- Air Flow mesh panels below back waistband and down legs
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?