Select Style & Size
Designed to shred all-day at the mountain bike park, the Zoic Edge Short’s hides its performance potential underneath an understated exterior. The slim-cut that falls just at the knees gives all the space you need to pedal-freely towards the top and then get loose and playful on the downhills without catching every twig on the way down. The polyester blend feels comfortable against the skin and breathes to keep you fresh. Once you are finished with the sessions for the day, the subtle styling kicks-in again and blends well at the food truck.
- All-mountain riding shorts to go from the valleys to the tops
- Comfortable synthetic fabric that falls just at the knees
- Fixed waistband with adjustment dials in the ride comfort
- Neutral styling transitions well once off the trails
- Item #ZOIZ13F
- four-way stretch synthetic (86% polyester, 14% spandex)
- 2 front hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered side
- hook-and-loop adjustment straps, snap closure
- perforated panels on inner thigh
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2020
Do these shorts include a liner?