Why We Like The Dryline Short
Built for summer trail cruising the Zoic Dyline Short Bike is an extremely functional piece of attire. These shorts are what we’re wearing on hot summer days at the local mountain bike loop. These shorts are especially enjoyed when temps start to hit 3 digits as the lightweight fabric dispels excess heat. The shorts are designed to mesh with knee pads, so we don’t have any excuse to go without protection.
- Trail shorts built for shredding local dirt
- Polyester fabric is strong why spandex addition is flexible
- Zippered pockets mean valuables won't fly out
- 13in inseam means knees don't snag while pedaling
- Hook-and-loop adjustment for a snug fit
- Item #ZOIZ150
- 4-way stretch synthetic, DWR-treated (91% polyester, 9% spandex)
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered cellphone pocket on thigh
- fixed with hook-and-loop side adjusters
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?