Carbon Bib Liner
While Zoic's Carbon Bib Liner doesn't actually use carbon, it does rock an Italian-made 3D Elastic Interface chamois that helps your undercarriage stay comfortable over chattery rock gardens and high-speed descents. It's designed to be stretchy, moisture-wicking, and anatomically-padded, with different foams in different places for extra comfort and an ergonomic profile made for long days in the saddle. It's clear that the Carbon Bib Liner is engineered to maximize comfort and minimize irritation, what, with seamless straps up top for a ventilated, chafe-free fit, along with a lightweight mesh mid-section for no-sweat support. Zoic finished this liner off with Stow & Go convenience—first, stow all your gear in the ample storage of integrated pockets and ditch the pack, and go when nature calls and relieve yourself quickly with the easy-access horizontal fly.
- The ultimate support solution for long days in the saddle
- Seamless suspender straps keep the fit secure and comfortable
- Fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and moves with you
- Mesh mid-section offers lightweight, sweat-free support
- Italian-made foam chamois adds extra firm support under sit bones
- Anatomically-contoured multi-level shape cradles the perineum
- Wide brushed elastic leg hems help you avoid constriction
- Tons of pocket storage allows you to ride without a bulky pack
- Item #ZOI00AP
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Carbon Pad, 3D elastic foam
- 3 rear, 1 secure zip, 2 gunslinger
- mesh mid-section, seam-free brushed elastic suspender straps
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 21, 2020
Unquestionably the worst.
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 195 lbs
These are the worst bibs or shorts I have ever tried. The chamois is misplaced by inches. It is way too far forward. This really screws up the fit. When sitting up you’re right on the seam and I can’t possibly imagine the aero position one would need to be in use the front portion. It feels like a piece of ham in your shorts. Fabric choice could be more breathable for a liner and the “convenient flap” could be designed to better “maintain containment”, or dare I say, omitted all together.
September 19, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
These are well designed bibs. The straps go along the side of your chest rather than down your chest (very smart). You can't feel a seam anywhere, very soft material. Easy access for a bathroom break. Nice wide leg grippers. Pockets are great, deep enough for most things, not so deep to be cumbersome. Only thing I'm not 100% sold on is the material. So many companies sacrifice performance trying to make a liner more breathable. I prefer when the liner is more or less like a lycra bib. These are more like a stretchy polyester material, not a true cycling short that can take years of use. The material therefore bunches up a bit because it just isn't as form retaining as a lycra short. Chamois feels great, a bit on the thicker side but felt natural while riding.