So good, they should be illegal.
Breathable and lightweight, the Men's ZOIC Black Market Shorts take wardrobe malfunction out of your trail riding experience. It's almost a surprise that they're sold legally. Constructed from a four-way stretch blend of polyester and spandex—with a Fusion Gusset inseam—the Black Market moves as you move, giving you the power to pedal your hardest. Slip these baggies over your favorite chamois liners and ride in cool, dry comfort—the fabric also pulls moisture away from your skin, and vents along the legs help dispel excess body heat. An incorporated belt lets you dial in the perfect fit, and it keeps their 11in length in place over bumpy trails and tree roots alike.
- Mountain bike shorts for pairing with your favorite liners
- Four-way stretch fabric provides performance mobility
- Gusseted construction offers a full range of motion
- 11in length offers plenty of coverage for hard riding
- Elastic waist and included belt offer easy fit adjustment
- Item #ZOI009K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
I am totally digging these shorts. They are super comfy, breath well, and are very durable. This is my second pair. I made the mistake of letting my son borrow my first pair and he won't give them back. I plan to purchase a few more.