Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50*
Home Page

Detail Images

  • Zipp - Tangente Course R30 Tire - Clincher - Black

Current Color

Zipp Tangente Course R30 Tire - Clincher

65% Off
sale $18.99 $55.00

Select style & size:

Select options
  • Select options
    • Black, 700c x 30mm
      sale $18.99


    1 Review


    Smooth roads ahead.

    Zipp's Tangente Course R30 Clincher Tire is just the ticket for those of us looking for a beefy tire that can handle everything from jarring cobbles to pristine pavement at speed. Boasting low rolling resistance, sure grip, and an extra wide profile, this tire provides confidence in varied weather conditions and rolls smoothly over the roughest roads.

    Billed as a race-worthy training tire for days when the road isn't pristine, the Course R30 utilizes its relatively high, 120 TPI nylon casing and beefy 30mm width to soak up the bumps. The wider stance allows for lower tire pressure and an increased contact patch, which pairs with the fast rolling casing for confident grip in corners and an overall smoother ride than narrower tires. To cap things off, Zipp incorporates a tread pattern designed to shed water and maintain grip even in rainy conditions for sure cornering through the storm.

    • A lofty tire built to handle rough and varied conditions
    • Low rolling resistance and sure-footed grip boost confidence
    • 120 TPI nylon casing is plenty supple and durable enough for cobbles
    • Lofty 30mm width soaks up chatter and allows for low tire pressure
    • Increased contact patch elevates grip when cornering
    • Tread pattern is designed to shed water and maintain grip in rain
    • Item #ZIP003X

    Tech Specs

    70 ShA durometer rubber
    700 c x 30 mm
    70 - 100
    Claimed Weight
    306 g
    Recommended Use
    road cycling, gravel
    Manufacturer Warranty
    2 years

    Tech Specs

    • Reviews
    • Q & A

    What do you think about this product?

    Have questions about this product?

    Grippy, Durable, Compliant

    • Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer

    I put a set of these on my gravel bike to replace 40mm gravel tires that were on it. The bike is used on pavement 85% of the time and the other 15% on rough washboarded gravel. I really struggled to get the tires mounted on my wide rims (25mm wide 21mm internal), but once on they have been great. I have been running around 55psi in the front and 65psi in the back for my multi-surface rides.
    No punctures after a full season of riding and they don't look overly worn. The fat rubber is also a blast on descents allowing a really progressive feel with loads of grip both braking and in the corners. Overall these tires are great for the price and I would happily buy them again.