Up To 50% Off:
Shop Our Season Send-Off Sale
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like the SL 70 Aerodynamic Handlebar
Zipp further refines handlebar aerodynamics and shaping with the SL 70 Aero Handlebar. Crafted from unidirectional carbon fiber, the SL 70 Aero has a winged top shape for optimum air flow over the bars, which Zipp claims saves an average of 6.4 watts over a round bar. The drops ergonomics aid in responsive handling through tight sections, with a 70mm reach, while the shaping allows for you to get low and sprint towards the finish.
- Zipp's latest aero handlebar to get every advantage on race day
- Unidirectional carbon is stiff and lightweight
- Wing-shaped top profile has superior aero performance over a round bar
- Rapid Route design allows for internally routed mechanical shifting
- Not compatible with internal routing of Di2 etubes
- Item #ZIPZ05E
- undirectional carbon fiber
- 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.