2 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Service Course SL 80 Handlebar
Zipp is known for its lightweight, carbon setups that set us up for success on our rides. While the Service Course SL 80 Handlebar isn't carbon, it's almost as light and it doesn't compromise for any strength or stiffness. It's the option riders want if they prefer a flat top for smooth riding without aching wrists or palms. The shape of the handlebar allows for a flat-brake hood transition and a neutral wrist position when we're riding in the drops.
The Service Course SL 80 Handlebar is named for its 80mm reach, and it retains the same reach and 125mm drop as the Service Course 80 bars. These bars are shaped to feature a flat transition to the hoods with a 7-degree ramp angle, and a 4-degree outsweep so we're dropping down and not into our riding position. We're loving this option for its medium reach and shallow drops. These are also Zipp's first ergonomic bars to offer clip-on compatibility.
- Road handlebars with aluminum construction and durable design
- 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium reach and shallower drop
- Flattened bar top and 3-degree backsweep for neutral wrist position
- Flat hood transition and a 4-degree outsweep at the drops
- First clip-on compatible ergo bars by Zipp
- Item #ZIPZ05I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.