Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Service Course SL 70 XPLR Handlebar
Zipp equips us to go further with the Service Course SL 70 XPLR Handlebar. Its ergonomic shaping of a shallower drop combined with outsweep on the drops provides a stable platform for our most demanding and meandering rides, all in a lightweight package. The SL 70 XPLR’s sweet spot of a 5-degree flare with the 11-degree outsweep keeps the hoods more in line with your wrist angle, while the wider drop gives us more stability and confidence on rough terrain. Made from lightweight and tough 7050 aluminum, the SL model is 45g lighter than the non-SL in a 42cm.
- A shallow-drop, slightly-flared bar for adventure rides and gravel
- 7050 aluminum keeps weight low and handlebar durable
- 11-degree outsweep provides comfortable position for long rides
- Flattened top section enhances ergonomics for climbing
- 100mm clamping area has ample room for bags and gadgets
- Item #ZIPZ048
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.