Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Service Course SL 70 Ergonomic Handlebar
The Service Course lineup from Zipp promises to accommodate riders that are looking for unrivaled comfort in a high-performance bar. The Service Course SL 70 Ergonomic Handlebar delivers upon that promise using feedback from pro riders and bike fitters alike, with an ergonomic grip and compact dimensions that are easy on the hands and body. The short reach to the hoods supports a comfortable position and reduces the need to relocate each time you brake or shift. The 70mm reach is the shortest of the Service Course lineup, and is paired with a ten-degree ramp angle to emphasize transitions from bars to hoods. Available in four sizes, the SL 70's aluminum construction supports constant use when all you want to do is ride.
- Ergo bar delivering superior comfort in the saddle
- 7050 aluminum enhances strength and durability for long-lasting use
- Flattened top section offers a refined, natural grip
- 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp’s new Service Course lineup
- Drop puts the rider in greater control without sacrificing comfort
- Ergonomic flat top is easy on the wrists and offers reliable grip
- 10-degree ramp allows seamless transition from bars to hoods
- 4-degree outsweep in the drops provides comfort on long rides
- Item #ZIPZ05G
- 7050 aluminum
- 38, 40, 42, 44cm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.