Select Style & Size
Service Course 70 B1 Ergo Handlebar
Zipp's Service course lineup is about providing options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 B1 Ergo Handlebar delivers everything we want in a handlebar, at a price that's friendly on the wallet. It's designed using feedback from pro riders and pro bike fitters alike, with an ergonomic top section that's easy on the hands.
Over time, brake hoods have become longer so handlebar reach has trended shorter to accommodate. The short 70mm reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and likewise your steering control. The B1 version of this bar sees some updates to match the higher end carbon SL-70 Ergo bars, but in sturdy aluminum package that weighs a reasonable 295g in the 42cm width.
A new variable radius drop allows multiple hand positions in the drops without sacrificing comfort, suiting riders who reach down to the drops as well as those that reach in and forward. The ergonomic flat top now has a 3-degree backsweep to improve wrist comfort. A 10-degree ramp angle provides a perfect transition from bars to hoods, and sizes 40cm and up work with clip-on aerobars. Also, the bar is drilled to be compatible with Shimano's RS910 bar-end junction box for a clean cockpit setup with your Di2 drivetrain.
- Ergo bar delivering comfort and performance at a fair price
- 6061 aluminum construction is durable and a reasonable weight
- 70mm reach allows proper fit without compromising stem length
- Variable radius drop allows multiple hand positions in the drops
- Ergonomic flat top with 3-degree backsweep is easy on the wrists
- 10-degree ramp allows seamless transition from bars to hoods
- Compatible with Di2 bar-end junction box for clean cockpit
- 4-degree outward flare in the drops provides comfort on long rides
- Item #ZIP007P
- 6061 aluminum
- 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- [42cm] 295g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?