Select Style & Size
Why We Like The 858 NSW Carbon Disc Brake Wheel
Zipp's 858 NSW Carbon Disc Brake Wheel is tubeless ready and optimized for aerodynamic advantages that keep us speeding across the flats and blasting out of corners. Its tubeless setup means we'll be seeing increased cornering grip and reduced rolling resistance, and an 18mm internal rim width allows for running tires up to 38c. Zipp's proprietary Sawtooth profile features an undulating 77/82mm rim depth, shaped for top-performing crosswind stability and speed, and biomimicry technology reduces drag and side force.
- Zipp's aerodynamic weapon for reaching top speeds
- 18mm rim width for running wider tires up to 38c
- Tubeless compatibility for running lower tire pressures
- Cognition DB hubset offers rolling efficiency
- Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes for aero efficiency
- Undulating 77/82mm rim depth for crosswind stability
- Center locking rotor interface with included lockring
- Item #ZIPZ06I
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 18mm
- Brake Compatibility
- centerlock disc
- Cognition DB
- Front Axle
- 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm thru-axle
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 4, 2021
Is it the front and the rear wheel?
August 9, 2021
Hey Andres! You can buy either the front or rear wheel or both if you need them. Just select the front or rear in the drop down and add it to your cart!