Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The 808 NSW Carbon Disc Brake Wheel
We've seen the 808 NSW parading around at the highest levels of the sport for years now, but the results are still impressive, every time. Not to be outdone by its sponsored athletes, Zipp has upped its own performance quota by adding a tubeless-ready rim and disc brakes to the 808 NSW Carbon Disc Brake Road Wheel. The base 808 NSW enjoys improved aerodynamics, a revised carbon layup, and better braking than the 808 Firecrest, but this wheel brakes even better and the option to run tubeless tires lets you run lower PSI for a cushier, more efficient ride.
- A race wheel that puts aerodynamics and braking on par
- Updated aerodynamics only surpassed by disc wheels
- Disc brakes add confidence to braking in all conditions
- Tubeless construction increases comfort and supple feel
- Better flat prevention and easier recovery for when you do puncture
- Improved layup increases durability while shedding grams
- Includes quick-release skewers with fork thru-axle adapters
- When drag is the enemy, Zipp's wheels are your speed weaponry
- Item #ZIPZ04Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.