Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The 454 NSW Carbon Disc Brake Wheel
For a speed weapon that's tubeless-ready, we can't go wrong with the 454 NSW Carbon Disc Brake Wheel. An undulating 53/58mm-deep rim shape, also known as Zipp's Sawtooth profile, inspires aero efficiency and crosswind stability for wind-slicing goodness, and a 23mm internal rim width is optimized for running tubeless tires up to 38c at reduced air pressure. Its Cognition DB hubset rolls efficiently whether we're pedaling hard or taking a break to coast down that well-deserved descent. These features, combined with the stopping power of disc brakes, make this a smooth-rolling, speedy machine.
- Zipp's all-around speedster for a tubeless-ready setup
- 23mm internal rim width compatible for tires up to 38c
- Cognition DB hubset rolls smoothly and efficiently
- Sawtooth rim profile for top aero and crosswind-stability performance
- An undulating 53/58mm rim depth for wind-slicing speed
- ImPress graphics help control vortex shedding for stability
- Item #ZIPZ06H
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.