Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The 404 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake Wheel
The 404 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake Wheel is our go-to for everything from daily commutes to post-work rides up the canyons. It can handle training on a wide range of terrain, and it's perfectly designed for aero efficiency thanks to a 58-millimeter rim depth with proven crosswind stability. This wheel's ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim with the result being a faster and more stable wheel, and we like that Zipp designed it with the durable, ZR1 DB, German engineered hubset. Plus, we'll be seeing superior modulation and stopping capabilities thanks to powerful hydraulic disc brakes that perform in all weather conditions.
- A road racing and riding wheelset with aero efficiency
- ZR1 DB German-engineered hub with 66 points of engagement
- Runs tubeless tires for performance at lower tire pressures
- A 58mm rim depth features proven crosswind stability
- Center locking rotor interface with lockring included
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Superior stopping power and modulation thanks to disc brakes
- Item #ZIPZ06F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.