Select your style & size:Select options
You need to see to spike the ball, and you need to see to choose your future gal.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- E-llume lenses give you the toughness of polycarbonate with the clarity of glass
- Z Resin, made from natural castor oil, creates light, strong, and flexible frames without damaging the planet
- Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare to keep your vision clear in bright conditions
- SPF film is imbedded directly onto the lenses to block 100% of UV radiation and 95% of HEV rays that can jack up your eyes
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process means a smaller carbon footprint
- Hypoallergenic ProFlex Rubber lines strategic inside spots to prevent slippage
- Item #ZEL0111
- Q & A
I've owned sunglasses by those big named companies including Maui Jim (Zeal is a subsidiary of Maui Jim for what it's worth). Zeal are stamped inside the frame made in "Japan". Having held these glasses in hand, I really liked them a lot! But despite my larger than average face, these takeoff sunglasses still looked a little too big on my face, so they're being returned. Had they fit well, I definitely would've kept them!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Normal
Initially I thought these were okay...but after a few wears I realized they were some solid shades. Not much fear in breaking them and polarization works great. Slightly on the wide side but I have a smaller head so maybe it's just me.
Zeal Testing with Ivan G!
Zeal Takeoff Sunglasses - Polarized
Great fit, Awesome lens!
This glass fits so good! You can adjust the nose pads, and the hinges on the temples hyper-extend to accommodate my oversized head. Great lens clarity, best I have ever worn.