Some things must never be forgotten.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Hyperion lenses give you the toughness of polycarbonate with the clarity of glass
- Z Resin, made from natural castor oil, creates light, strong, and flexible frames without damaging the planet
- Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare to keep your vision clear in bright conditions
- SPF film is imbedded directly onto the lenses to block 100% of UV radiation and 95% of HEV rays that can jack up your eyes
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process means a smaller carbon footprint
- Hypoallergenic ProFlex Rubber lines strategic inside spots to prevent slippage
- Item #ZEL0107
- Q & A
Styling for Pops
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got these as a Christmas present for my Pops and he loves them. He says the lens is high quality for low light and sunny days!
So good for spring shredding, and hiking the RIDGELINE! I use mine for driving, patio bbq's and taking the dogs to the trail.
Great fit, and I especially wanted to point out the My Fit tech (Adjustable nose pads)! Super comfortable rubber that you can adjust to your liking. Great lens too!
What face size fit would these glasses be?...
What face size fit would these glasses be? I have the zeal epic glasses, are they comparable in fit??
Thanks for your question.
According to Zeal Optics, the size of both the Ridgline and Epic sunglasses is almost identical. They are very, very slightly different in size but very comparable. So since you have the Epic sunglasses already I would suggest these Ridgline sunglasses to you, I think you will like them a lot!
Have a nice weekend.