Why We Like The Zeal Portal XL Photochromic Polarized Goggles
See more on the hill with the Portal XL Goggles. A super-wide lens, photochromic tint-adjusting technology, and a polarized construction all contribute to an ideal optical experience on the slopes. You'll be able to easily detect changes in the snow through any conditions, while the spherical lens lets you take in stunning mountain vistas to their fullest.
- Wide snow goggles with lens technology for any conditions
- Photochromic technology adjusts the tint based changing light
- Polarized lens prevents glare off the snow on bright bluebird days
- Expanded spherical lens gives you a wider view than ever before
- Anti-fog coating ensures clear vision even when you're working hard
- Rail Lock lens system makes it easy to swap or ventilate your lenses
- Included lens offers less tint for super-snowy days and night riding
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #ZEL003A
- spherical, anti-fog, Permashield hardcoat
- Interchangeable Lens
- Rail Lock system, included bonus lens
- Technical Features
- Everclear anti-fog
- Face Size
- helmet-compatible, dual-adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 28, 2023
Rail Lock is a Game Changer
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The ease of swapping lenses may seem like a trivial part of choosing a goggle, but after experiencing different brands and their ease of transition, Zeal has made it flawlessly easy. I used the goggles up at Snow Basin (Utah) during a storm. Visibility was minimal and the wind was howling. The goggles held up nicely against the wind and the low-light lens was key in enhancing visibility. The size is probably my favorite feature. I have a big head/face and most goggles are tight around my temples. These are a perfect fit. They do squeeze my nose a bit when wearing a helmet, but I've yet to find a pair that doesn't (this is probably more related to the helmet than the goggles). I have not tried the automatic transitioning lenses yet, but will update the review when I do.
January 20, 2023
Packed with good tech
- I've put it through the wringer
- 5' 5"
I originally bought these goggles because I liked the less tint for snowy days. But I fell in love. with the Rail Lock System and ease of use. It is so important to me to have a Polarized lens and this lens delivers. LOVE this goggle
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help