Nomad Polarized Goggles
You're a winter nomad of sorts—you go where the snow is and the rest follows. While you may leave your family and friends behind in your season-long pursuit of freshies, Zeal's Polarized Nomad Goggles will happily go along for the ride. The Nomad's spherical lens enhances your peripheral vision, with a triple layer face foam sits comfortably against your skin all day long. The anti-fog treatment keeps things nice and clear, even when you're huffing and puffing up a bootpack, and the polarized lens helps fight glare from the sun.
- Ski and snowboard goggles to take on the winter
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Anti-fog treatment keeps your eyesight clear.
- Polarized lens helps eliminate glare
- No Slip Grip strap holds them securely on your head or helmet
- Item #ZEL002F
- spherical polycarbonate, anti-fog, permashield hardcoat
- Technical Features
- triple layer face foam, venting
- impact resistant
- Face Size
- dual strap adjustment, no slip grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
February 5, 2019
Snowboarding With Zeal Optics
Meet the Zeal Optics Snowboard Team. #FindYourZeal
October 18, 2018
Welcome To Winter 2019
We can feel it-- A sense of energy and readiness to get out there on the mountain. A need to find ourselves covered in snow and surrounded by others deep in the pursuit of adventure. A resolution to not back down from a challenge, jump, or gnarly hill. Let it rip this winter friends. There’s good times ahead.
August 2, 2018
The Nomad Goggle - By ZEAL Optics
Featuring the best optics on the market, with ZEAL’s Optimum, Polarized and Automatic quiver-killer spherical lenses, the Nomad’s vista-shattering peripheral view, lightweight frame and packable design, make it perfect for life on the road, the backcountry approach or a weekend day trip. Nomad’s versatile, unisex styling and high-end, three-layer foam system provide a custom fit for nearly every face and its neutral brow-line allows it to lock up with helmets for a flush, gap-free fit.