Select style & size:Select options
Ride it all.
Regardless of the light condition, the Zeal Nomad Goggle is a great choice to keep your vision robust when you're out at the resort or in the backcountry. Equipped with a light-adjusting photochromic lens, the Nomad will adapt to meet the demands of the specific light conditions you find yourself in, so if it's nuking in the morning, but it's supposed to clear up by noon, you can confidently wear them to the mountain to meet the ocular demands of both bluebird skies and storm skiing. The lens is polarized to cut glare and offers 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC light. Anti-fogging tech keeps things clear when your session starts to heat up, and the helmet-friendly design includes silicone on the adjustable strap's inner side so it won't slide around as you rip all over the mountain.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Decked-out goggles for skiing and snowboarding
- Photochromic lens changes with fluctuating light conditions
- Anti-fog tech keeps your vision clear during storm days
- Triple-foam provides a stable, comfy platform for face
- Helmet compatible so you won't go without dome protection
- Lenses protect against UVA, UVB, and UVC solar rays
- Silicone on straps grips helmet for locked positioning
- Item #ZEL002E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The Nomads have a killer look to them but they were too large on my face. Everything about them from the clean, sharp style to the Photochromic lens that adjusts to the outdoor conditions makes these the ideal goggles but for me, they were too big.
The scratch resistant lens was actually pecked by my Peachfaced Lovebird. This animal was not able to scratched it, so it's safe to say these lenses are impeckible.
Are all these lenses really photochromatic and polarized for only $119??? Seems very affordable to what those lenses usually cost.