Select style & size:Select options
Regardless of the light condition, the Zeal Nomad Goggle is a great choice to keep your vision robust when you're out at the resort or in the backcountry. Equipped with a light-adjusting photochromic lens, the Nomad will adapt to meet the demands of the specific light conditions you find yourself in, so if it's puking in the a.m., but it's supposed to clear up by noon, you can confidently wear them to the mountain to meet the ocular demands of both bluebird skies, and storm skiing. The lens is polarized to cut glare and also offers 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC light. EVERCLEAR anti-fogging tech keeps things clear when your session starts to heat up, and the helmet-friendly design includes silicone on the adjustable strap's inner side so it won't slide around as you rip all over the mountain.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A fully decked-out goggle for skiing and snowboarding
- Photochromic lenses changes with fluctuating light conditions
- EVERCLEAR anti-fogging tech keeps your vision clear
- Triple-foam provides a stable, comfy platform for face
- Helmet compatible so you won't go without dome protection
- Lenses protect against UVA, UVB, and UVC solar rays
- Silicone on straps grips helmet for locked postioning
- Item #ZEL002E
- Q & A
Are all these lenses really photochromatic and polarized for only $119??? Seems very affordable to what those lenses usually cost.