Why We Like The Zeal Lookout Photochromatic Polarized Goggles
The Zeal Lookout Photochromatic Goggles put that last bit of emphasis on our ski outerwear kits thanks to their smooth styling, plus they are easy to use. The rimless frame design supplies an exceptionally wide field of view with great peripheral vision, and the easy-to-use sliding rail lens changing system leaves those awful notched lens systems in the past where they belong.
- Ski and snowboard goggles are ready to help you tear up the mountain
- Photochromatic lenses separate colors and light with incredible clarity
- Anti-fog lens treatment keeps your vision clear when the weather isn’t
- Medium size suited to most face and head shapes
- Eyeglass-compatible design accommodates your prescription
- Triple layer face foam adheres to your face shape
- Included microfiber bag keeps your lenses scratch-free
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #ZELZ119
- Automatic+ (high-density polycarbonate, cylindrical)
- premium Japanese polarized film
- UV-activated photochromic technology
- Interchangeable Lens
- Rail Lock System (additional lens not included)
- Technical Features
- eyeglass compatible, Everclear anti-fog coating, Permashield Hardcoat, Observation Deck Technology (pantoscopic tilt), light-adjusting tint
- triple-layer face foam, rimless
- Face Size
- helmet compatible, dual adjustment, no-slip grip (triple-beaded silicone coating)
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help