Hemisphere Photochromic Polarized Goggles
Few goggles are as prepared for all-conditions riding as these. Not only are they outfitted with a polarized lens to shield the glare on bright, bluebird days, but they're also decked out with photochromic technology that adjusts to changing light conditions, keeping things shaded in the sun and cutting back on the tint when clouds and flat light become the norm.
- Wide ski goggles with adaptive lens technology for all conditions
- Photochromic technology adjusts to both low and bright light
- Polarized lens eliminates glare for more-defined snow conditions
- Spherical lens shape maximizes peripheral vision for safer riding
- Anti-fog coating cuts back on clouding when you're working hard
- Over-the-glass compatible with most prescription eyewear
- Helmet-compatible, no-slip strap stays in place on the mountain
- Item #ZEL003B
- Technical Features
- Eyeglass Compatible
- no-slip grip
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2021
- I've used it several times
Used three times. They scratched when I cleaned them gently with a MICROFIBER cloth. Zeal support stated this is accidental damage, so not covered by warranty. UPDATE 7 April 2021: support ultimately came through, so upgrading review to 3 stars to reflect that.
November 1, 2020
Never used on mountain
- I returned this product before using it
Ordered for the upcoming season and am returning before getting on snow. Bottom line: They feel tiny and I can see all of the frame in my peripheral vision. I want polychromatic lenses for the changing Colorado conditions but the field of vision is very restricted in these.