Select style & size:Select options
Fowler Polarized Photochromic Sunglasses
The Zeal Fowler Polarized Photochromic Sunglasses are at home from the beach to the mountains thanks to their high quality polarized lenses and environmental focused construction. The Ellume Polarized Photochromic lenses reduce glare and adjust to the light conditions to keep you seeing clearly on long hikes in the woods. Additionally these lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and 95% harmful HEV light. As an outdoor loving individual the only thing better than this level of protection is lenses and frames that are made from the castor bean plant, limiting the effect these glasses have on the environment.
- Casual sunglasses catered towards not so rigorous outdoor activities
- Ellume lenses are glare free and constantly adjusting for clarity
- Lenses and frame are made with sustainable bio-plastic materials
- Blocks UVA, UVB, and UVC light as well as most HEV light
- Named after pseudo-scientist that founded a small Colorado town
- Item #ZEL002W
- Q & A
Fowler by Zeal Optics
From catching waves to beachfront cookouts, the Fowler from Zeal Optics combines the perfect blend of light weight style and all day performance. Featuring our plant-based Z-Resin frame and Ellume Polarized lens, both of which are made from the castor bean plant, the Fowler will help keep your view clear while reducing your environmental impact.