Packed with all of the protection your eyes desire.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Hyperion Lens filters out 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC, and 95% of HEV light (type of light recently implicated in macular degeneration and cataracts
- Polarized lens reduces glare by 99% so you're not squinting behind your glasses when you hang out by the pool or on a boat
- Eco-friendly Z-resin frame (a bio-based plastic from Switzerland) helps lessen Zeals overall impact on the environment
- Scratch-, impact-, and ballistic-resistant lens offers durability and superb clarity
- ProFlex technology delivers a strong, durable frame and a comfortable custom-like fit
- Hand crafted in Boulder, Colorado
- Item #ZEL0094
- Q & A
Sunglasses that can't stay in the sun...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These sunglasses are the WORST! They look great and feel great, but no matter how you take care of them, they get lines in the lenses after about six months. I have had this style of sunglasses for about 3 years and have now sent these back to Zeal Optics at least three times (cost $10 each time, plus shipping), the last time requesting a different style of sunglasses in the hopes that maybe a different lens wouldn't do this. I was sent the exact same pair of sunglasses as a replacement. This time around, I figured maybe it was something I was doing, leaving them in the hot sun too long (ehem... they are SUNglasses...) ... something. But I kept them in a hard container in my purse, which comes inside with me and out of the hot car. Guess what? Exact same problem. Lines in the lenses. It's a shame, because these are such great looking sunglasses at a great price point. I now say to anyone looking for sunglasses: Go buy Smiths. They are still top notch in the field. I can actually leave them in the hot sun and nothing happens to them. Go figure....
I love the Zeal Felicity sunglasses!
Been wearing these Felicity sunglasses on the water (SUP, boat), as well as leisure sunset hikes. Was looking for a high quality sunglass with eco-friendly tech. They're also super impact resistent (proven with my spasmic lifestyle)!
I work at a ski resort and wear these all day. Super clear lens, polarized and great fit/style. The nose pads are embedded in the frame making them that much more snug. Love 'em!
Look and fit great!
These look and fit awesome! The lens is super clear and I love the plaid color way. Get 'em!
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 123 mm
Frame Width: 133 mm
Weight: 1 oz
Lens Height: 41 mm
Lens Width: 60 mm
Bridge: 18 mm