Select style & size:Select options
Don't head to the river without them.
Zeal's Polarized Caddis Sunglasses were made for days on the water. An essential part of your fly fishing gear, these sunglasses are crafted from plant-based materials, with ellume polarized lenses and a Z-Resin bio-plastic frame. Zeal uses natural oils from the castor bean to construct their frames, a perennial that can be cultivated on marginal lands and withstands droughts. Zeal finished off these eco-friendly sunglasses with a scratch-free resilient hard coat, ready to withstand quite a bit of wear and tear.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Eco-friendly sunglasses made for days on the river
- Ellume polarized lenses battle glare from the sun
- Z-Resin frame is constructed with bio-plastic materials
- Pin hinge design is super sturdy
- Treated with a scratch-resistant hard coat
- Item #ZEL002L