Quality boot for quality adventures.
Forget the days when you had to wear a hiking boot that was heavier than you. The Zamberlan Women's Yeren GTX RR Boot is the perfect blend of lightweight comfort and unfaltering support for happy feet, all day long.
The soft suede upper is treated with Hydrobloc to repel water, and for the inevitable stream crossing, the boot features a fully waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Lining, allowing your foot to breathe during all the times in between. When the trail gets rocky, rubber heel and toe reinforcements keep you feet from getting bruised, and the Zamberlan Vibram Futura outsole maximizes traction, stability, and joint-saving impact absorption so you can tread forth with confidence.
- A light hiking boot for all-day trail comfort
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort adds waterproofness and breathability
- Treated suede upper for enhanced waterproofness and durability
- Women's specific fit is contoured with the female foot in mind
- Heel and toe reinforcements protect feet from hard objects
- Vibram outsole provides traction, stability, and impact absorption
- Mid-cut adds ankle support on rough terrain
- Women's specific fit
- Item #ZAM002D