Vioz Lux GTX RR Backpacking Boot
- Zamberlan's best-selling boot for backpacking in harsh conditions
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is waterproof and extra breathable
- Tuscan full-grain leather upper waxed with water-resistance
- Conforming ZBPK midsole with TPU arch support for comfort
- Vibram 3D rubber sole with custom-mapped lugs for traction
- Item #ZAM0028
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2018
Keep on Truckin'
I've worn only Asolo boots for years, but after having issues with the soles peeling off, I decided to try Zamberlan. I haven't put a lot of miles on these yet, but I've certainly got them dirty. They required no breaking in, are true to size, and are seriously comfortable for this type of heavy duty boot. High enough to keep dirt and stickers out but don't put unwanted pressure on your achilles. Nice treads that don't pick up too many rocks. So far so good as long as they hold up!
November 15, 2018
is it true to size? the size of my feet is US 6.5/EU 37. Sometimes I buy us7/eu38 for hiking boots... but the size of this boot is different with other boot.