Trail Lite EVO GTX Boot
Classic mountaineering style and lightweight comfort come together in the Zamberlan Women's New Trail Lite EVO GTX Boot. It offers the support you need when shouldering heavy loads for multi-day forays into the wilderness, but is still light enough for afternoon hikes across tough terrain. And with its retro style, it looks damn good doing either.
Crafted with an artisanal tanning process that was used over a century ago, the single-piece leather upper is soft, yet tough, for increased comfort and dexterity without compromising durability. It's treated with Hydrobloc to help it shed mud and rain, and if that's not enough, it's backed by a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane to keep soaking downpours out while still allowing your foot to breathe. Lightweight EVA cushioning eases each step and provides rebound to spring you into the next. It's finished off with a Vibram Pillow outsole for reliable grip on everything from dusty rock to thick mud, because you're sure to encounter a number of different conditions along the way.
- Lightweight boot for tough hikes and long treks
- Single-piece leather upper lasts longer and is eco-friendlier
- Hydrobloc treatment repels rain and splashes
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort offers waterproof breathability
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and rebound
- ZBPK backpacking last offers enough support for heavy loads
- Zamberlan Ladies Fit for exquisite fit on women's feet
- Vibram Pillow outsole offers grip in wide variety of conditions
- Item #ZAM002B
What do you think about this product?
May 17, 2018
The only boots I haven't had to break in
These boots are AMAZING. I have never loved a pair of boots like I love these. They are extremely comfortable and durable, not to mention stylish. The vibram rubber is great for scrambling approaches. I received these a week before a big climbing trip and was worried about breaking them in before leaving, but it turns out that they are ready to wear. I now wear these to work regularly because they are so comfortable. I highly recommend these!