Marie GTX Backpacking Boot
Tough, supportive, and lightweight, the Zamberlan Marie GTX Backpacking Boot is ready for lengthy expeditions deep into the backcountry. Like the name states, this hardy boot is destined for backpacking, built with supportive ankles and supple leather uppers that handle well through rough bushwhacking and rocky scrapes. They're lined with Gore-Tex Performance Comfort to provide you with breathable comfort that protects you from rainy weather and muddy trails. High-traction Vibram outsoles deliver steady footing on tricky terrain, using a lightweight formula to reduce weariness when traveling over long distances, and Zamberlan equipped them with a soft insole for flexible comfort on these winding trails.
- A hardworking boot for trekking and backpacking in wet climes
- Soft Tuscan leather uppers create a supple, durable fit
- Gore-Tex lining ensures breathable, waterproof protection
- Dual-density midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning and comfort
- Vibram outsoles are lightweight, durable, and grippy
- Overlays at the toe and heal defend against rocky encounters
- Lace closure provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ZAM0036
What do you think about this product?