Great to look at and even better to wear.
Hand-crafted in Italy, Zamberlan's Latemar NW Men's Backpacking Boot is so nice to look at that it's almost worth purchasing just to put it on a shelf in your living room. If you did that, though, you'd be missing out on serious comfort and performance on the trail. The Latemar's built for heavy-duty backpacking, with a waxed Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper that repels dirt and water, along with a soft calf leather lining that protects your foot and helps pull moisture away from your skin.
Its smooth, welted construction lends serious durability, and the ZBPK Performance Fit last fits your foot like a glove, so you can cover serious ground without blisters or unnecessary discomfort. Leather boots do take some time to conform to your feet, but once they do they'll feel like a million bucks, with the additional comfort and protection of a TPU insole and PU footbed to cushion your feet from the beating that rough ground can deliver. No matter how rocky and slick it gets, the multi-directional self-cleaning lugs of the Vibram NorTrak outsole will keep you locked in, so you can focus on your beautiful surroundings without worrying that each step might send you on to your butt.
- Handcrafted leather boot for serious backcountry adventures
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper deflects dirt and water
- Calf leather lining adds protection and wicks sweat
- TPU insole and PU footbed cushion your foot on rocky terrain
- Vibram outsole offers lightweight, surefooted traction
- Zamberlan products have been made in Italy since 1929
- Item #ZAM001Y