Duke GTX Backpacking Boot
Built for that week-long (or longer!) trek you're finally taking into the Rockies, these hardwearing backpacking boots provide durability that delivers. Constructed from a single piece of leather, the uppers are abrasion-resistant and difficult to destroy—thanks to the lack of stitching. Paired with good materials, like a Gore-Tex lining and Vibram soles, and you've got yourself a ticket for happy feet on long-distant adventures.
- Rugged hiking boots for tackling long trails and rough terrain
- One-piece leather uppers ensure durable longevity
- Breathable Gore-Tex lining keeps your wool socks dry
- Lightweight midsoles cushion and support mile after mile
- Soft fabric collar pads the ankles during tricky ascent
- Rubber rand protects uppers and defends against rocks
- Vibram outsoles can easily tackle slick, variable terrain
- Lace closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ZAM0039
What do you think about this product?