Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Berkeley NW GTX Lifestyle Boot
From salted sidewalks to soggy trails, your shoes take a beating in winter weather, but they don't have to. Made with a waxed leather upper and insulated Gore-Tex lining, Zamberlan's Berkeley NW GTX Lifestyle Boot are made for casual wear, but feature technical specs so you can wear them in the midst of winter. The full-grain upper creates a rugged look and is treated with Zamberlan's Hydrobloc technology to enhance water resistance and appearance. Gore-Tex lining is equipped with Partelana to provide additional warmth when temperatures fall below freezing, and a ZBPK last is adopted from the brand's backpacking division to promote comfort and support on frozen city streets.
- Rugged everyday boot with reliable waterproofing and insulation
- Leather upper and Gore-Tex lining offer waterproof protection
- Soft fabric collar reduces abrasion and rubbing
- Thermal insulation for winter in the city and light hiking
- Vibram sole promotes durability and traction on frozen ground
- Norwegian welted construction can be resoled over time
- Item #ZAMI01I
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.