Don't let it's classic style and throwback appearance fool you into thinking that the Zamberlan Women's 443 Trailblazer GTX Hiking Boot is anything but performance oriented. Thanks to its dependable engineering, modern details, and women-specific fit, this boot is ideal for on-trail and everyday use.
The Trailblazer features a split-grain Hydrobloc leather and Cordura upper, which are both lightweight and highly durable. A Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane offers breathable performance combined with waterproof protection, which means that sweaty vapors easily escape while puddles and errant precipitation stay on the outside of your boot—where they ought to be. A Microtex collar and lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly. Additionally, the Zamberlan memory foam footbed and nylon midsole attenuate shock and provide day-long support, while the thermoplastic toe and heel double down on your protection against trail-side obstacles. And a Zamberlan Vibram Star Lite sole assures ample traction when you need it most.
- A classically styled hiking boot for daily or trail use
- Hydrobloc leather and Cordura offers protection
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Microtex collar wicks away moisture for dry comfort
- Footbed and midsole attenuate shock and offer support
- Thermoplastic toe and heel double down on defense
- Vibram outsole assures ample traction
- Item #ZAM002S