Select your style & size:Select options
Eager to Eiger.
You consider this weekend's ice climbing competition simply as a training day for your future expedition up Eiger, and you expect to wear the Zamberlan Men's 4000 Eiger Evo GTX RR Mountaineering Boot for both adventures. Zamberlan crafted this boot's upper with Gore-Tex's waterproof, breathable membrane for reliable weather protection in high altitudes, and the gaiter's durable Cordura construction includes the stretch required for technical ascents on difficult ice routes. Inside the gaiter, the Eiger Evo features Zamberlan's Air System lining and an aluminum film in the insulated footbed to assure proper thermal control whether you're foot's too warm or too cold. The Vibram Teton rubber sole features step-in crampon compatibility for the most technical ascents.
- Ideal mountaineering boot for ice climbing and expeditions
- Gaiter comprised of waterproof Gore-Tex and stretchy Cordura
- Zamberlan's RRS enhances durability and protection
- Zaberlan's Air System lining assures ventilated airflow
- Thermally insulated footbed and supportive shanks for comfort
- Vibram Teton rubber sole with step-in crampon compatbility
- Item #ZAM001U